Friday, January 27, 2006

Several 7 Things I'd Like You To Know

This is just for fun. I stole the idea from somewhere and made it my own.....

7 Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die
1. Visit Hawaii again (I love Maui!)
2. Lose weight for the last time (oink)
3. Tell everyone I love how much I love them
4. Do another ride-along with Steve!
5. Run completely out of ice cream, wine, and toilet paper
6. Find a man to say he loves me just one more time
7. Find a man to love just one more time

7 Things I've Done In My Lifetime
1. Loved a man I was married to for 33 years
2. Raised 3 children relatively well
3. Used my sense of humor whenever possible
4. Quit smoking
5. Paid my bills and never cheated anyone out of a dime
6. Tried to keep busy to stay out of trouble
7. Learned as much as I could whenever I could

7 Things I Wish I'd Never Done
1. Made too many unwise choices
2. Started smoking at such an early age
3. Lost my temper so easily and often
4. Been too critical of others
5. Worried about the past, the present and the future
6. Been so impatient esp. with my children when they were young
7. Thought I knew more than I did

7 (Plus) Living People I Admire
1. All the law enforcement people I've ever known who "work"
2. All the ADAs in the District Attorney's Office
3. My best friend, Paula
4. My daughters, Elaine, Jo and Laura
5. All the working mothers
6. Bill Gates, George Bush, David Letterman

7 (Plus) Deceased People I Admired
1. My husband, John
2. My grandfather, Josh
3. Roy Rogers
4. Annie Oakley
5. Dick Turner, artist
6. Samuel Colt, Horace Smith & D. B. Wesson
7. Katherine and Audrey Hepburn

7 Best Movies I've Ever Seen
1. The Ghost And Mrs. Muir
2. Gone With The Wind
3. The Wizard Of Oz
4. Same Time Next Year
5. Star Wars & The Day The Earth Stood Still (tied)
6. All About Eve & Roman Holiday (tied)
7. To Kill A Mockingbird

7 Worst Movies I’ve Ever Seen
1. The 2nd part of Apocalypse Now
2. Station Six Sahara
3. Very Bad Things
4. Pulp Fiction
5. 2001: A Space Odyssey
6. Ed Wood
7. Snatch

2 comments:

Jack said...

Thanks for your comment at my place. Much appreciated.

TxGoodie said...

You're welcome, Jack. I like your blog Texas Music at http://texas-music.blogspot.com/ a lot and I hope you keep on keepin' on with it!