Thursday, January 12, 2006

How About A Tax On The Stupid?

Good grief. I can't believe I'm going to link to this.... but.... here goes....

It's a blog article expounding the virtues of a "fat tax" and it says, in part: I would like to know what our readers think of the notion, a fat tax. Greatly increasing (7 to 10 percent) the tax on high fat and calorie, low nutrient foods. Personally I think it is marvelous, just as I think a high tax on cigarettes and alcohol is a great idea. Take the money and make fruits and vegetables more affordable, this would have to lower the amount of money spent on obesity related health problems. Do what? HOW would that lower the amount of money spent on anything? The more money "they" get from taxes the more stupid crap they find to boondoggle it on!

I think there should be a tax on idiots. And give me the money from that one since I haven't been able to figure out how to get on that FEMA gravyboat!



No comments: