Wednesday, March 21, 2007

10 Years Today - How Time Flies!

My car is ten years old today! It's odometer reads 50,524 miles! The A/C and dryer had to be replaced Monday! They tell me that's pretty good that I've not had a speck of trouble out of the cooling system in all these years. I'm trying really hard to hold onto that good thought while gritting my teeth that it picked THIS week to crap out on me. It's a candy apple red 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and my baby.

I'd post a picture of it, but I've got to go and start hosing myself off and getting spruced up for the Josh Groban concert tonight at the Toyota Center. I saw him a couple of years ago when he came to the Woodlands and he puts on a great show. He is such a fabulous talent!

I'm driving to the concert in my OLD CAR. Wish me luck!

No comments: