Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Out Damn Spot! Folex Rules!

My recommendation for spot removal is Folex. I bought a gallon bottle at Home Depot and you can also buy it at Walmart, Target and H.E.B. Check the manufacturer's webpage for other locations around the world.

This stuff really works! I use it more on new stains than old ones, but it works great on any kind of carpet stain. It says on the bottle you can also use it on walls and floors and stuff like that, but given the accidents my dog has had over the years, the carpet that's always been my main focus.

It's not all the dog's fault either. I personally have difficulty getting food and drink to my mouth. Alas, it's not a medical problem, it's more like pilot error.

Anyway when I find something that works as advertised I want to share that find with others!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Does it work on stupid husband accidents, too? They seem to be the toughest . . .

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

TxGoodie said...

I love your blog, Mr. Scooper....you've got a gift and I'm happy you see fit to share it. Thank YOU for the thank you...