Saturday, March 18, 2006

More Fun Than A Barrel Of Monkeys!

I used to hear that expression all the time. It sounds like it would be fun, although once my husband brought home an actual monkey for the kids and, as these things often happen, I ended up being the chief caregiver of said simian. I'm here to tell you that when a squirrel monkey is frightened, he lets loose with a lot of loose, if you get my drift. He used to run up the drapes, the phone would ring and spook him and everything he'd had to eat that day would soon fly. He didn't last long in the zoo we called our home. We found a nice OTHER home for him with people that liked monkey poop, but that's not the point I wanted to make....

I found this site that is (all together) MORE FUN THAN A BARREL OF MONKEYS! The deal is you upload a photo and then you can morph it into other photos....like different races and artistic creations. The site is called the Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer. I was going to post some of my pictures, but thought better of it. I will say though that if they ever remake Planet of the Apes, I'm going to try out for a role and send them the 'ape' rendering of moi....

No comments: