Saturday, September 29, 2007

Please Help An Injured HCSO Deputy!

How can you help Deputy Cupial?

If you're in the area, you can attend the BBQ! Tickets will be available at the door.

If you can't physically attend, you can send MONEY!

Send your donation to:

Deputy Pete Cupial
c/o Harris County Federal Credit Union
1400 Franklin Street
Houston, Texas 77002

Thanks in advance for helping one of Harris County's finest!

No comments: