Sunday, September 23, 2007

How Perfect Is My Life?

When I get bored I like to take online "personality" polls! This is one I just took....





Your Life is 73% Perfect



Your life is pretty darn perfect. You don't have much to complain about.

Of course, your life is occasionally less than perfect. But you're usually too happy to notice.




I thought it would be higher than 73%.

I think they lost me on the "job" and "body" questions. Plus I don't have a "significant other". All in all though I'm thinking I didn't do to badly rate-wise even if I stink date-wise.

Most of the fun things at Blogthings are for the very young anyway. It probably reflects on me in a negative light that I LIKE taking kiddie polls!

But, all things considered....I make a great peanutbutter sandwich!





What Your Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Means



Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared.



You have an average sweet tooth. While you enjoy desserts, they aren't exactly your downfall.



Your taste in food tends to be conservative and traditional. It's likely that you prefer "All American" favorites like mac and cheese or hamburgers.



You are probably a fairly normal, upper middle class person. You don't rock the boat too often.



You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you.



Precise and controlled, you can be a bit anal retentive when it comes to how you like things. You're definitely a perfectionist.

No comments: