Saturday, February 25, 2006

Heads Bunker: House Guns

Heads Bunker: House Guns

Interesting, thought provoking article that leads to an equally good link.

As for me, I've made it a point to hide guns in every room in my house. My favorite gun to qualify for my CHL is a Heckler & Koch P-9S 9mm semi-auto. If someone was breaking into my house, I'd reach for my .357 Colt Phython revolver because I figure I'd be just a tad nervous and would feel more comfortable with a revolver. For concealed carry I use a S&W Model 36 revolver with Cor-Bon hollow point ammo. I've got several Colt .45s that I inherited from my "gun nut" husband, but they are just too much gun for me to handle. Like Head said, "if you can't shoot a particular weapon properly, etc." then you should find one you are comfortable with. Guns are good, it's people that you've got to wonder about.

No comments: