Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, Paula-Paula!

Today is my best friend Paula's birthday! Words can't begin to describe what her friendship has meant to me over the years. We're more like sisters than friends. We get along like Lucy and Ethel. We are simpatico. We compliment each other's strengths and bolster each other's weaknesses. I treasure every minute that we've every shared and look forward to however many minutes we'll experience in the future. She's put up with so much goofy crap from me it's unbelievable and never once has she told me off. She is the only person on earth I can just be myself with and she's never run screaming into the night to get away from me. OR if she has, she's cool enough to keep it to herself and not rub my nose in it! She's just the best and I'm so blessed to know her.

No comments: