Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Fair Tax Crusade


I promised a good friend that I'd climb on the bandwagon for Fair Tax. Personally I think NO TAX is better because the more they get the more they want to spend and then they never give anything back. They haha lower taxes in one area and turn right around and raise them even higher somewhere else. Kinda reminds me of when my husband would get a raise and then the cost of our health insurance would go up and suck that raise right down. I always tried to bear in mind that having health insurance was the key.

Anyway, I digress as I am wont to do.

Click on the banner and go and read it all for yourself. They've got a petition too. If it's a terrible idea let me know why.

And I wonder if the Boston Tea Party was to fly again these days would they dump Gatorade or Starbucks or just plain green tea?

No comments: