Saturday, February 24, 2007

Counseling Center - 52 Proven Stress Reducers

Counseling Center - 52 Proven Stress Reducers

These are wonderful suggestions for making our lives less stressful. The key being we make our own stress many times and if you just plan ahead your can terminate a great deal of it! I've been using some of these ideas for many years and I think I do so because I'm OCD! Which is not entirely bad....my theory is that if it wasn't for the obsessive compulsive among us nothing would ever be done RIGHT or ON TIME! The hardest part is accepting that not everyone is OCD and that doesn't make them "bad". The 2nd hardest part is keeping your hands to yourself when faced with disarray and clutter! I'm a picture straightener and neat freak from way back.

Check out the list and either implement or scoff...your choice entirely, as always.....

No comments: