Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Where Do The Shopping Carts Come From?

Is the Red Cross giving out shopping carts to evacuees to put their belongings in? If not, where are they getting them? I've been to the Dome dozens of times and Reliant a few and dang if I ever saw shopping carts for the taking.

And on another touchy subject.... how can you lose your children? Especially your little kids? I'm pretty sure I'd drown before I went off and left my kids. They can't all of been with their daddys on the other side of town! I must be missing something because that just doesn't ring true to me.

But now it's clear why the illustrious Mayor Ray Nagin is whining and cussing..... he sees the chance to make some bucks! He'll probably end up doing quite well financially once the Feds gets through paying him off.

No comments: