Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cody Is 12 Years Old Today!



Today is Cody's 12th birthday! That's quite a feat for a large dog. He acts just like a puppy most of the time too. He was raised on Eukanuba dry dog food, which I consider the best in the biz. After his TPLO surgery I switched him to Iams canned and dry. I alternate Iams Lamb and Rice with Iams Beef and Rice. Today he got Beef and Rice for his birthday repast. Now he's stretched out digesting and wondering what a wonderful day he'll have today. Here are two snapshots to mark the occasion. I aplogize for the poor quality, but without using a flash, it was the best I could come up with. He's not fond of the camera and moves so fast just as I snap the shutter that it's usually easier to catch him in the yard when he's lighted better and capable of distractions.

No comments: