Friday, August 05, 2005

1st Friday Of The Month Massage

I'm trying to establish a pamper routine. For two months I've had a standing appointment for a massage the 1st Friday of the month. It gives me something to look forward to all month long. My massage therapist works out of her home and she is so very good at finding all my ouwee spots and trigger points and applying enough pressure to make me practically levitate. Today she topped me off with some kind of essence of peppermint and I tingled for hours. She charges me $60 for an hour and I'm too cheap to tip her anything additional, although I did take her some gumbo one day as a treat. I don't know which I like better....when she massages my feet or when she works on my back where the neck ends and the head begins. God that gets tight sometimes.

No comments: