Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday To TexasGoodies! Yea!




Two years ago today! Yea!

This is the 345 post except for the handful that didn't make it for one reason or another.

It's been fun. It'll keep on being fun too.

For the most part it's an extension of my old BBS Sysoping days, but without the chat mode. I always hated the chat mode anyway and almost never answered the call for one. For the same reason now I don't use IM or any of the other real time chat vehicles. When I'm in front of the computer it's because I don't want to interact with anyone else!

Thanks for reading this blog! Even those of you that just googled in by mistake, go UCK and dash back out the door.....at least you Googled something to get here and that's cool!

As usual, thanks to Blogger for the FREE SPACE and cool software! I literally couldn't do it without you, Blogger!

Hugs......

3 comments:

Lainey said...

Time flies when you're having fun, TX !

U R one of my fave cyber friends!

Keep in bloggin'!

TxGoodie said...

Thanks, Lainey! You're so cool I'd like to meet you one day! Hugs...

Lainey said...

I meant keep ON bloggin!

Yeah, that would be cool with me.

Hugs to you, too!