Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blogger: Dashboard

Blogger: Dashboard: "Your new version of Blogger is ready!

The new version of Blogger now has all the original features you're used to, plus new post labels, drag-and-drop template editing, and privacy controls. And, it's a lot more reliable.

After you switch you'll need to sign in with your Google Account, but your blogs will stay the same. Their content and layout will not change."

Blogger is buggin' the crapola outta me over this whole new version deal. The key word is "beta". I don't want no stinkin' beta! Let someone else work out all the bugs and THEN maybe I'll switch (if I have to).

This is almost as irritating as the nag screens that MickeySoft can throw at a person. I'm not interested in any part of Vista until I have to be. I don't use the Internet Explorer browser unless I have to and it griped me royally to have to figure out how to get rid of the nag screen and not install it within the latest upgrade. I ended up going to the 'security center' and turning off automatic upgrades. I'm the original cut off my own nose to spite my face gal! I've been burned too many times to not have learned to leave the match playing to others!

No comments: