Friday, May 12, 2006

#15 And Counting

The newest deputy patroling my neighborhood (#15!) stopped by and let me photograph him. I always feel so honored when the guys will pose for me. I never push the issue, if one of them says "no, way" I accept it (and cry myself to sleep!).... just kidding... there have only been a few that were camera shy but they were not with his agency. The "new guy's" the one on the left, the deputy doing the Mt. Dew commerical is the one I called "Trouble"...




I just found out that one of the pictures I'd put online was "borrowed" and used as a joke on the deputy in the picture. Seems that he and his Sarge aren't exactly buddies and the jokesters made little pictures of my friend's head and put them on all the photos in the Sarge's office. Everywhere you looked, he said, there were little hims stuck on other people's bodies! He said whoever did the deed did a good job and he got a big kick out of it. I got a kick out of it too, since he wasn't mad at me for putting his image online to begin with! I wish I could see the final handiwork...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...if one of them says "no, way" I accept it..."
Bwahahahahahahaha. NOT!

TxGoodie said...

Shhhhhhhh.....ok, in theory if you MUST get technical.... geeze.....