Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Like She Was In My Head!

I saw this response to an article (Blogger behaving badly) on TechBlog from Linda Moore and it hit all kinds of nails squarely on their shiny little heads!

I want my news delivered to me whole and complete with all the facts verified by two independent sources. I do not want spin, or selective editing that pushes a partisan agenda or the newspaper's agenda.

There was a time, when I would always go to the New York Times, if I wanted comprehensive coverage for a specific issue. Unfortunately, that has NOT been true for at least 15 years.

However, I still prefer to get my news from newspapers but none of the newspapers are doing the job that I think that they should be doing. Way too much infotainment coverage on the front page.

I wish I'd of said that! I would of said that if I had her gift for expressing what *I* think!

No comments: