Monday, June 26, 2006

Techdirt: Your Sarcasm Filter Sucks

Techdirt: Your Sarcasm Filter Sucks: "Your Sarcasm Filter Sucks"

I think I mentioned once before that I've been online for a hundred years and I've seen a lot of changes, but one thing that never changes is people. Some people "get it" and some don't. E-mail and blog writing and all the other forms of written online communications are best taken with a box of salt...a grain isn't nearly enough.

I found this bit on sarcasm interesing reading and the comments a hoot for the most part.

Oh, one more thing, the BEST part about all this is that since people can't see you they don't judge you summarily by how you look, how old or young you are, etc. That's cool and the first lesson I learned was how one could effectively communicate with young and old and we're all the same behind the serif!

No comments: