Saturday, July 05, 2008

JUSTICE THROUGH EXCELLENCE, DILIGENCE AND INTEGRITY

I make no secret of the fact that I'm a big fan of the Harris County Sheriff's Department. I'll vote for Sheriff Thomas for reelection so long as he chooses to run because I know the good that he has accomplished for the department and all the citizens of my county.

I was making a comment on something at the Houston Chronicle online and had to go to the Sheriff's website to check my facts..... wow! what happened over there!? The website has a whole 'nother look from it did the last time I visited it. Bravo! You've got to check it out for yourself.

They have an honest-to-God real Most Wanted page now with pictures of some of the folks they are looking to house and feed.

And check this guy out.....



If you think he looks like one of the Most Wanted you might be right. He's MY Most Wanted to be reelected to the office of Harris County Sheriff! That's a younger, leaner, meaner Tommy back in the day when he was a narc! Iloveit!

There are tons of videos to enjoy and information about every facet. Check it out! And then don't forget to vote FOR Tommy Thomas on November 8th election. Vote often, vote early, vote RIGHT!

No comments: